The Life Plan

So there I was, sitting on my desk at work on a random Tuesday afternoon. It was 2011.

After replying to some emails, I came acrosss this link that a friend had sent me on Facebook.


My mind was blown! 

And this set off a whole chain of events that led to me re-prioritizing my life.

Travel Book Collection


It was that day, that I decided to make it my goal to see as much of the world as I could. 


Ayutthaya, Thailand

And I realized that NOW would be the perfect time to start.


Great Wall of China

Because..

Times Square, NYC


There are more resources now than ever to travel within a budget. 

United Center, Bulls vs. Lakers


In the age of.. 

Corregidor Island, Philippines

Travelling doesn't have to break the bank.

Terracotta Warriors, Xian


At this point in time

Oktoberfest House, Munich

I'm young and healthy


Arabian Desert


Which means that I'll be able to do such crazy things like..

Explore the Creepy Side of Old Cities





Monument to Warsaw Ghetto, Poland


Finally, I'm at that age, when I'm responsible only for MYSELF. 

Home, Philippines


Which means I have..






Wailing Wall, Jerusalem


So let's go on a journey



Oia, Santorini


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Basilica of St. Mark and the Treasures of Constantinople

Treasures of The MET

Vienna Coffee Culture and Night Walks